martes, 11 de julio de 2017

WEDELL-WILLIAMS RACER (private collection)

Acrylic on paper
43 x 25.5 cm






I have always been very fond of racing aircraft because of their refined and polished lines along with their striking paintwork. In this period I already was the editor-in-chief of Euro Modelismo magazine so I had somehow put aside this way of painting and got used to the oil painting but I took advantage of my spare time and I used to make profiles, very simple polished ones, with the airbrush tool. This painting is dated on November 1994 and it is the second of a six-profile series of painting featuring classic racers. Nowadays the paintings are scattered all over different countries since, unfortunately, I wasn’t capable of finding a collector interested in purchasing the complete series.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario