martes, 11 de julio de 2017

MACCHI C.202 FOLGORE (private collection)

Acrylic on paper 
69.6 x 44.3-cm








In February 1995 I had already made a hundred colour profiles of aircraft and the last one was this gorgeous WWII Italian fighter. I have drawn this aircraft four times. I advise all illustrators and painters dealing fond of aviation, particularly when working with an airbrush to try the exquisite camouflages used by the Regia Aeronáutica on aircraft such as the own Folgore, the MC.205 Veltro or both Fiat CR.32 and Fiat G-55. These airplanes along with the ones in the Luftwaffe are an excellent way for practising. As the drawing is somehow a bit special, made during one of the happiest periods of my life I preferred it to remain within the family so I gave it to my dearly beloved and never forgotten Andrés Martinez Recuero.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario